Trade for Hard Top 2007 Wrangler 2-door

code

I’m in search of a hard top (2 or 3 piece) in return for: a FULL expedition Safari cargo rack/ basket/ K&M crossbars/ Yakima ski rack/ windjammer ensemble AND soft top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear knuckle dragging thunder cunt, whose brain function has clearly become impaired by snorting condoms and screwing your sister. Those actions have led to you either not understanding the rules or ignoring them completely, which makes you either an asshole or just stupid. Either way, fuck off[emoji867]

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Dear knuckle dragging thunder cunt, whose brain function has clearly become impaired by snorting condoms and screwing your sister. Those actions have led to you either not understanding the rules or ignoring them completely, which makes you either an asshole or just stupid. Either way, fuck off[emoji867]

Wow...go strong or go home?...

I’m in search of a hard top (2 or 3 piece) in return for: a FULL expedition Safari cargo rack/ basket/ K&M crossbars/ Yakima ski rack/ windjammer ensemble AND soft top.

Well I’m in search of a three legged hooker with 4 tits and an extra asshole but I know better than to look for that here...just a thought.

shilo1465

With an A-hole like minierection aka Resurrection on here I’d be ashamed to consider this family. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH STUPIDITY ALL DAY. Boo hoo. Dickheads from the backwoods in every forum I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

With an A-hole like minierection aka Resurrection on here I’d be ashamed to consider this family. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH STUPIDITY ALL DAY. Boo hoo. Dickheads from the backwoods in every forum I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What can I say, we’re a tight knit family of dickheads from the back woods who really hate it when people don’t follow forum rules. Best part of the “fuck off” gift I gave above, it was a two for one special so I have an extra one for you [emoji867]

Top Bottom