Petition to legalize doorless Jeeps in PA

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Good Evening WAL,

I’ve recently initiated a movement to legalize what I had thought was legal the past 18 years that I’ve daily driven a Wrangler. The illegal activity I’m referring to is; operating a Jeep Wrangler on Pennsylvania roads without doors.

It isn’t lost on me that there are much more important issues to get behind, and this can be viewed as trivial, but to me it’s another example of our Freedoms slowly being eroded by government.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could show your support for this cause by following the link below and signing the petition. If you are very passionate about about the Jeep Community, please spread the word.

https://chn.ge/2IbIrrw

IMG_8074.JPG

Thanks very much for your consideration,
Drew

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Do I need to be a Pennsylvania resident to sign the petition? Or does it not matter?

Change.org is really informal as it only asks for a name and email address.

This may seem to be not impactful but my current approach is to see what traction can be gained in that arena. If there is reasonable support, I plan to organize a formal petition at a large upcoming Jeep festival in PA.

That petition would require a signature in addition to PA residency.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Change.org is really informal as it only asks for a name and email address.

This may seem to be not impactful but my current approach is to see what traction can be gained in that arena. If there is reasonable support, I plan to organize a formal petition at a large upcoming Jeep festival in PA.

That petition would require a signature in addition to PA residency.

Sounds great! I’m sure it will get plenty of support 👍 I’ll sign for sure

On a side note, PA is where I’ve received half of my traffic tickets... I only lived there for 9 months and I have a good track record :crazyeyes:

SirPhoenix

Signed.... From a fellow PA resident it would have been nice to include tires extending past bumpers also. I have never been stopped but my brother has. I do see tons of Jeeps w/o doors on the east side of PA. Like a lot of things - seems like the police will only comment if you have multiple issues or stopped for something else. On a side note - PA is an awesome state just can be restrictive sometimes. I do fully support the police and appreciate you going about this in the right way.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I will sign it....but I would rather see someone fighting our fender laws cuz those are a bigger issue for me and so many others

Ddays

Hooked
Based off the trucks I see running around, I started to wonder if tire coverage is still enforced here.

You ain't kiddin! There's so many Brodozers running around anymore it's not funny. And the pipeline welders with their Frankenrigs are the same. Hey, I don't care bout those guys. Hopefully they are de-sensitizing the police so when I roll through it ain't no big deal...

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
You ain't kiddin! There's so many Brodozers running around anymore it's not funny. And the pipeline welders with their Frankenrigs are the same. Hey, I don't care bout those guys. Hopefully they are de-sensitizing the police so when I roll through it ain't no big deal...

I haven’t been seeing as many frankenrigs down this way the past year but there is no shortage of trucks w/ about half their tires outside of the fenders.

Just makes me [emoji848] of bent flanges...

Top Bottom