Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

Great video! Cool to see the stock 2.0 keeping up as well as it did

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great videos as usual. Nice to see the new diesel 2.0 in action.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool video with awesome Jeep action.

“That’s what she said!”

Quote Originally Posted by MSJKU11 View Post
    Great video. Yall make everything look so easy. Keeps me motivated to build up my jeep to do this one day.
    To be fair, In addition to the JL being a really nice Jeep that can do a lot, all the drivers you see have been doing this a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    Man that looked like the best time ever! Now i realy cant wait to go there. Thanks for all your hard work making these videos for us. You guys realy cranked them out fast!
    LOL!! Thank you for noticing how quickly we got these done. You have no idea how many all nighters we've pulled off to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    That was great!

That 2.0 turbo didn't seem to show any lag on the obstacles. Was it an automatic?

Did it require the same tap shift into manual mode as the 3.6 on the obstacles?

So, the interesting thing about the 2.0L Turbo is that off the line, it doesn't even use the engine. Being a semi-hybrid, it uses it's electric motor to get you going so if anything, there's zero lag. It's extremely responsive and if you watched the video to the very very end, it's crazy quick off the line. In stock form, I literally could break the tires and get them spinning on dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by 19YJ94 View Post
    Awesome video and great scenery, like that skyline view!
    It really is crazy pretty out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Another great video. The hits just keep coming.
    I am barely into my JK, and these videos are making me jealous of the new JL.

Having the three rigs in different states gives a real good comparison, and shows how capable they are stock, as well as how each stage of build gives it a little more.

EVO with the coil overs is like having an easy button.

I wonder how the new axles are going to last once they start getting worked hard with 37s? I guess time will tell.
    What was really nice about having these 3 JL's and all in different stages of build is that they were all driven by experienced drivers. It really was a true test of what each could do and you could really see how bone stock, they can still do quite a bit.

As far as the axles go, they are bigger and beefier but as you've pointed out, only time will tell for sure. Give me till the end of the year and I'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    22:39 summed it all at. Great video and wishing I could someday be a part of that great adventure.
    It would be great if you could join us out there some day

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi2b View Post
    Superbe vidéo, ça reste un rêve pour moi .... mais malgré la distance .... peut être un jour, j'espère ... Merci pour ce partage.

Superb video, it remains a dream for me .... but despite the distance .... may be a day, I hope ... Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you. You should know that Jeeps can be rented in Moab. If you ever get a chance, the opportunity awaits you

Great video! Has had to be great, reliving the experience as you build Jet Li up. Moby just makes everything a little easier, Jet makes it more interesting!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by treed522 View Post
    Awesome video. Will add to my bucket list.
    Thank you and it definitely is a must for any Jeeper

Quote Originally Posted by jeffj View Post
    Eddie I really enjoyed wheeling and hanging out with you and Cindy on this run. It was a real honor to make the video and hopefully we can connect again someday. Great video, you guys really captured the beautiful.
    Hey Jeff, I really do apologize for not recognizing who you were when we met that morning. Soon after, Cindy had to remind me and I felt pretty stupid. It is funny how you were in fact able to make the video though - kinda makes me wonder if you might have sabotaged Scott just for the opportunity

Had a great time wheeling with you and hope to do again in the future

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouse View Post
    Great video Eddie and Cindy. Can’t wait to see the progress of JET Li.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Great video! Cool to see the stock 2.0 keeping up as well as it did
    At the hands of a good driver, a stock JLUR can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Great videos as usual. Nice to see the new diesel 2.0 in action.
    Actually, it's not a diesel but a semi-hybrid with gas turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by AZVAJKU View Post
    Cool video with awesome Jeep action.

“That’s what she said!”
    LOL!! Thank you

Really enjoyed the video, cool to see how well the stock JL did, even tho it looked like it’s took its fair share of a beating it kept plugging along over obstacles. EVO has some crazy flex. Curious to hear more on the 2.0 as more people get their hands on it, did it seem to have good torque at low RPMs? I guess now you need to get Rubicat sold so you can add the 2.0 to the garage lol

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Great video! Has had to be great, reliving the experience as you build Jet Li up. Moby just makes everything a little easier, Jet makes it more interesting!
    Oh yeah, there's no comparing Moby or even Rubicat to the JL. They are just lightyears ahead of Jet Li. As much as we love him, I'd be lying if I said there weren't times when we weren't missing either of our JK's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Really enjoyed the video, cool to see how well the stock JL did, even tho it looked like it’s took its fair share of a beating it kept plugging along over obstacles. EVO has some crazy flex. Curious to hear more on the 2.0 as more people get their hands on it, did it seem to have good torque at low RPMs? I guess now you need to get Rubicat sold so you can add the 2.0 to the garage lol
    LOL!! Truth be told, Rubicat would still kick the shit out of the EVO JL in terms of speed, performance and most importantly - COMFORT. If anything, this trip reminded us of how far we still have to go to get our JL feeling and wheeling on the same level. The 2.0L turbo is nothing short of amazing though. Being that it's a semi-hybrid, the low end torque is FAR SUPERIOR due to the fact that it uses its electric motor to get you going. The turbo only kicks in when it needs to kick in - when you're already on it and moving faster. This really ain't no lame ass turbo or supercharger like what guys have been putting on their JK's and thinking they've got meaningful power.

I love your videos! They’re very high quality and entertaining. I’m always looking forward to new ones coming out. I think I’ve watched pilgrimage to promise land like 100 times. It’s my favorite series to watch when we are about to head out for a Moab trip. If you don’t mind me asking. What camera and video settings do you use when filming your videos?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast