Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37’s would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37’s would put us somewhere in the middle. However, it’d be our good friends Scott and Jenna’s brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Quote Originally Posted by 19YJ94 View Post
    Awesome video and great scenery, like that skyline view!
    Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

Nice! Can’t wait to watch it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Awesome! So fun to watch the three levels of JL’s hitting the obstacles. That EVO wrap is pretty sick too!

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Nice! Can’t wait to watch it!
    Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Awesome! So fun to watch the three levels of JL’s hitting the obstacles. That EVO wrap is pretty sick too!
    Glad you enjoyed it. I won't lie, I expected EVO to do great but was amazed at how well the stock JL did.

Awesome video! I think it's my favorite of the series, the stock JL killed it! You guys were really movin near the end

I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37’s to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything...

Fresh Catch
    always awesome to see how these jeeps perform at all levels. great video as always.

Nice! Cool to see how much a stock JL can do.

Fresh Catch
    Great video (as usual :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Awesome video! I think it's my favorite of the series, the stock JL killed it! You guys were really movin near the end
    If you're willing to give it, a stock JL can do a lot for sure. As far as really movin, you should see what we do with coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37’s to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything...
    Yup, a stock JL can do a TON, you just have to be willing to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider.... View Post
    always awesome to see how these jeeps perform at all levels. great video as always.
    Glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Nice! Cool to see how much a stock JL can do.
    Yup, way more capable than a stock JK.

Quote Originally Posted by billarnett View Post
    Great video (as usual :-)
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast