VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37’s would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37’s would put us somewhere in the middle. However, it’d be our good friends Scott and Jenna’s brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Awesome video and great scenery, like that skyline view!

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

TrailHunter

Hooked
I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37’s to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything... [emoji1360]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! I think it's my favorite of the series, the stock JL killed it! You guys were really movin near the end [emoji869]

If you're willing to give it, a stock JL can do a lot for sure. As far as really movin, you should see what we do with coilovers :crazyeyes:

I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37’s to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything... [emoji1360]

Yup, a stock JL can do a TON, you just have to be willing to give it. :yup:

always awesome to see how these jeeps perform at all levels. great video as always.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Nice! Cool to see how much a stock JL can do.

Yup, way more capable than a stock JK.

Great video (as usual :)

Thank you.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Great video. Yall make everything look so easy. Keeps me motivated to build up my jeep to do this one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Man that looked like the best time ever! Now i realy cant wait to go there. Thanks for all your hard work making these videos for us. You guys realy cranked them out fast!

jeeeep

Hooked
That was great!

That 2.0 turbo didn't seem to show any lag on the obstacles. Was it an automatic?

Did it require the same tap shift into manual mode as the 3.6 on the obstacles?

:thumb:

jdofmemi

Another great video. The hits just keep coming.
I am barely into my JK, and these videos are making me jealous of the new JL.

Having the three rigs in different states gives a real good comparison, and shows how capable they are stock, as well as how each stage of build gives it a little more.

EVO with the coil overs is like having an easy button.

I wonder how the new axles are going to last once they start getting worked hard with 37s? I guess time will tell.

Jimi2b

Superbe vidéo, ça reste un rêve pour moi .... mais malgré la distance .... peut être un jour, j'espère ... Merci pour ce partage.

Superb video, it remains a dream for me .... but despite the distance .... may be a day, I hope ... Thank you for sharing.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Eddie I really enjoyed wheeling and hanging out with you and Cindy on this run. It was a real honor to make the video and hopefully we can connect again someday. Great video, you guys really captured the beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom