Looking for CB radio for my JK.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I had a cobra 75 and didn't like it. It wouldn't hold the last channel when the power was killed. Annoying.

I run a Midland 1001LWX in a rugged ridge bracket over the rear view mirror. Works great, has weather channels, and cost about $45.

38215234591_89f14834b9_b.jpg

We have a great mount for your radio when your ready! Mounts above the mirror. $29 including shipping to 48 contiguous states!

I’ve ran several over the years. I’m not a fan of the cobra 75. Cobra 29 is the best radio in my opinion!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Also running a Cobra 75 here with no complaints. Not as loud as a base unit model but works for me. (You could get an aux speaker or hook into your stereo). I can’t hear shit regardless on the freeway topless and doorless. Works great on the trails though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right2U

I had a cobra 75 and didn't like it. It wouldn't hold the last channel when the power was killed. Annoying.

I run a Midland 1001LWX in a rugged ridge bracket over the rear view mirror. Works great, has weather channels, and cost about $45.

38215234591_89f14834b9_b.jpg
Looked the Midland 1001LWX looks pretty good. I do like the weather options. How's the sound?

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Yup, speaker is loud enough. Especially being mounted overhead. The cobra 75 has a tiny speaker.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Forget the CB IMO, Get a handheld (Midland 75-822), and go FM (Race Radio) hard mounted. WAY better option!!

Top Bottom