Tires and Wheels

Glen Bennett

Nearly new BFG MTs (255 75/17) and four Gear 17" wheels (3.5" offset)... came off my 2017 Rubicon and only driven on highway from Casper, Wy to California (no really, never been wheeled!). Looking to trade for sliders, front bumper, winch... make me an offer. I've got the original coils and shocks too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ac·tive

ADJECTIVE
1. (of a person) engaging or ready to engage in physically energetic pursuits.
"I needed to change my lifestyle and become more active on the forum"
synonyms: energetic, lively, sprightly, spry, mobile, vigorous, vital, dynamic, sporty; More

2. doing things for an organization, cause, or campaign, rather than simply giving it one's support.
"He was an Active member of Wayalife"

NOUN

1. an active form of a verb.

black pearl

Hooked
Ac·tive

ADJECTIVE
1. (of a person) engaging or ready to engage in physically energetic pursuits.
"I needed to change my lifestyle and become more active on the forum"
synonyms:energetic, lively, sprightly, spry, mobile, vigorous, vital, dynamic, sporty; More

2. doing things for an organization, cause, or campaign, rather than simply giving it one's support.
"He was an Active member of Wayalife"

NOUN

1. an active form of a verb.

[emoji23] [emoji106]

jesse3638

Hooked
Yes I am aware of the rules and I also gave my dad the low down on the rules as well.

Anyone who knows you knows you've been around for awhile and are familiar with the rules. As soon as you chimed in about your dads post I figured it was miscommunication between you and him. Glws. Make sure you price them 100 less than new plus have them pay shipping. It seems to be the trend with tires these days..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glen Bennett

LoL... what a bunch of drippy manginas! Delete my fucking post, hell delete me. I saw four WAYALIFE frequent posters, or is it posers, in Moab running trails. Maybe if you asshats spent more time wheeling and less time policing Eddie's forums you'd have less time to worry about the definition of active. Better yet, come say "hi" face to face... I'm tough to miss.

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LoL... what a bunch of drippy manginas! Delete my fucking post, hell delete me. I saw four WAYALIFE frequent posters, or is it posers, in Moab running trails. Maybe if you asshats spent more time wheeling and less time policing Eddie's forums you'd have less time to worry about the definition of active. Better yet, come say "hi" face to face... I'm tough to miss.

How old are you? Read the fucking rules dickhead.

WJCO

Meme King

images.jpg .......

Top Bottom