Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Commando Green: Show off going commando

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Bump with a picture like this:

Attachment 164445
    Your running completely stock suspension? Did you swap out shocks or anything? Leveling kit? You fit the 37s with just fender and pinch seam trimming? Your rig looks great. I love the low and wide look!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmericanInfidel View Post
    Your running completely stock suspension? Did you swap out shocks or anything? Leveling kit? You fit the 37s with just fender and pinch seam trimming? Your rig looks great. I love the low and wide look!
    I had just finished installing the Evo 3" enforcer in the picture in the post that you quoted. None the less bumping the commando green green thread with a little useful info. I looked into getting my poison spyder trail cage painted and got 4 different body shops to give me an estimate, they all ranged $650-$750. Blah. I looked into powder coat and found "prismatic powders" online and asked them about color matching commando green. They informed me that somebody had already requested a match and they kept the color profile, they went so far as to send me a color swatch! Here it is:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926514.649716.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926531.472551.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926546.263517.jpg

It is called "Arney Green" I think it is pretty spot on and I will be ordering a couple of pounds so that I can get the trail cage coated

And here is my jeep

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926616.882649.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    I had just finished installing the Evo 3" enforcer in the picture in the post that you quoted. None the less bumping the commando green green thread with a little useful info. I looked into getting my poison spyder trail cage painted and got 4 different body shops to give me an estimate, they all ranged $650-$750. Blah. I looked into powder coat and found "prismatic powders" online and asked them about color matching commando green. They informed me that somebody had already requested a match and they kept the color profile, they went so far as to send me a color swatch! Here it is:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926514.649716.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926531.472551.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926546.263517.jpg

It is called "Arney Green" I think it is pretty spot on and I will be ordering a couple of pounds so that I can get the trail cage coated

And here is my jeep

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926616.882649.jpg
    Nice rig! I have been curious about DIY powder coating. Looked at Harbor Freights system. Just need an oven that my wife does not use.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Nice rig! I have been curious about DIY powder coating. Looked at Harbor Freights system. Just need an oven that my wife does not use.
    oh, i dont plan on doing it myself, i am going to order the powder then take it to a professional to get it done. i don't think i could find access to an oven large enough for trail cage peices, lol.

Fresh Catch
    My new-to-me 2013 JK. Been looking for a while, found the right one! Still stock, so let the mods begin...20190224_172509.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikes911 View Post
    My new-to-me 2013 JK. Been looking for a while, found the right one! Still stock, so let the mods begin...20190224_172509.jpg
    Nice!

How in the world were you able to find a five year old Jeep that is STOCK?

That must be like finding a unicorn 😁

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Nice!

How in the world were you able to find a five year old Jeep that is STOCK?

That must be like finding a unicorn
    And manual transmission too!

There’s a gun metal grey one at an automotive service shop I’m taking over in a few weeks. Completely stock. I’ll turn it into some sort of a company vehicle, maybe a loaner. Not too many shops with jk loaners.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    if it ain't broke!

Latest pic i have of DiggerIMG_4407.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2013 JKUS & empty pockets. It's our WAYALIFE!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819