Commando Green: Show off going commando

Napalm90

jeeep.jpg It was 34 degree's when I took this picture but thank god I got Heated Seats XD jeep.jpg Still Stock, got the EVO ProTeK skid plates coming in soon, planning on lifting for 35" or 37", LoD front and Rear. Got Every option but went with 430N and cloth seats

Last edited:

jkpete

This is Gretchen. We picked her up last Friday

Attachments

• image-25842232.jpg
    image-25842232.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 1,654

Skunk709

jk11.jpg

jkpete

Well the first two mods are complete., black jeep badge on the front and hotheads headliner kit.

Attachments

• image-1858135717.jpg
    image-1858135717.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 1,470
  • image-1558077385.jpg
    image-1558077385.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 1,497

Sean L

Commando is the only way to go!

Have had mine for about 4 months now. Just got it out of the shop last week for tires/wheels/lift/rails. Can't wait to get it on the trails!

Sean jeep.JPG

Sean L

Specs

That is a 4" Rough Country short arm kit. Goodyear Fierce 35x9s and ATX Ledge 17" wheels. The bars are Smittybilt. Thanks for the compliment!

Sean

Sean L

I have always heard Rough Country is rough riding...how you liking it so far?

So far so good. I don't really have much history to make a comparison. It is a bit rougher than it was stock, and the wind does effect me more now than before I lifted it, but I think that is all to be expected. I have no complaints as of yet.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

So far so good. I don't really have much history to make a comparison. It is a bit rougher than it was stock, and the wind does effect me more now than before I lifted it, but I think that is all to be expected. I have no complaints as of yet.

Right on man, well congrats on a good lookin rig.

JKJoe66

The only way to go ……. "Mother Earth Green"

IMG_5367.jpg IMG_5355.jpg IMG_5269.jpg Wayalife……. Keep up the great job :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom