FNG here just want to say hello

JPH8R

Hello My name is Kevin, Just want to introduce myself and what is left of my JKU Sport. 2013 JKU EVO Double Throw Down with bumps, Currie Anti-Rock Ultimate 60s front and rear, 40" Maxxis Treps, Gen-Right Cage, Gen-Right Aluminum Front Bumper, RSE Power steps, Poison Spider Fenders Flares, Corner Gaurds and Rear Brawler Bumper, Bruiser Conversions LS3, and cant remember what else. here are some pictures!

Attachments

• jeep4.jpg
    jeep4.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 145
  • jeep5.jpg
    jeep5.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 139
  • jeep6.jpg
    jeep6.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 150
  • jeepls3.jpg
    jeepls3.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 155

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Redondo beach, CA. Beautiful jeep and very nice list of parts you have there! Whats the next stage of the build? Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JPH8R

Welcome to the family from Redondo beach, CA. Beautiful jeep and very nice list of parts you have there! Whats the next stage of the build? Haha

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

The next stage of the build is to remove the Rock Slide Engineering Sliders and go with some Poison Spider Frame mount Brawlers, Remove the Swing Out and Put the Spare tire in the back. Then who knows after that.

dillard09

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

The next stage of the build is to remove the Rock Slide Engineering Sliders and go with some Poison Spider Frame mount Brawlers, Remove the Swing Out and Put the Spare tire in the back. Then who knows after that.
I think thats a smart move on the sliders. Are you going to run something like the excessive industries gate keeper with the 40 kit to secure the tire in the back?

Top Bottom