Happy Mother's Day!

PatyWagon

May it be wonderfully blessed, like with new jeeps and jeep stuff kinda blessed :) :) GreetingCards.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Brute

Hooked
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's...it has occurred to me that on Mother's Day, I traditionally cook a big family meal, wash the dishes, buy flowers etc...on Father's Day, I traditionally load up the truck with the grill, tables, chairs, tarps, kayaks, coolers etc ...head to the beach...cook up a big family meal...pack everything back into the truck...unpack everything at home...then clean up. Somehow I think Dad's are getting the short end of the stick here; or is it just my household?

JKbrick

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's...it has occurred to me that on Mother's Day, I traditionally cook a big family meal, wash the dishes, buy flowers etc...on Father's Day, I traditionally load up the truck with the grill, tables, chairs, tarps, kayaks, coolers etc ...head to the beach...cook up a big family meal...pack everything back into the truck...unpack everything at home...then clean up. Somehow I think Dad's are getting the short end of the stick here; or is it just my household?

Not if she does everything the other 363 days of the year (as in our home)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom