Rush Offroad Park, Rush Ky

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone have any insight on this park? Possibly going to be in the area on June 2nd/3rd or 9th/10th. This place any good?

ChiliDawg

Don't know it, but that's not surprising given I've only been East now for 5 months roughly. I'll be out West that weekend but I'll be keeping an eye on this, looking for places to wheel out of Maryland.

Ddays

Hooked
Don't know it, but that's not surprising given I've only been East now for 5 months roughly. I'll be out West that weekend but I'll be keeping an eye on this, looking for places to wheel out of Maryland.

Yeah, I'd like to check it out if possible. Wife is going on a horse riding trip in Elkins Creek, WV and Rush is roughly an hour away from there (and the stinkin' horses :thumb:)

Keep an eye out for trips to Rausch Creek - they're always a blast! Its probably a 2-3 hour drive from where you're at. There's usually a couple a year.

ChiliDawg

Yeah, I'd like to check it out if possible. Wife is going on a horse riding trip in Elkins Creek, WV and Rush is roughly an hour away from there (and the stinkin' horses :thumb:)

Keep an eye out for trips to Rausch Creek - they're always a blast! Its probably a 2-3 hour drive from where you're at. There's usually a couple a year.

Yeah I've heard talk of Rausch, definitely on the lookout for that.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

Have you checked YouTube yet? There's plenty of vids on there. Looks like Rausch a little. Here's a vid.
https://youtu.be/toUOxThI49Y

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That video looked interesting. Decent lines. But from the looks of it, you run it after a couple of days of rain, it could be a challenging mud run with a lot of those trails going up washes and creek beds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom