Coming up soon: UNLMTD DT 44 and RUBICON 44 rear -$6500

rubiconrunner

Reasonable offers entertained

Both axles re geared to 4.88 with Yukon gears and master overhauls. Front has an ARB air locker and rear has Rubicon locker and teraflex diff cover. Front has syngergy ball joints. Metal cloak tie rod, comes complete brake to brake with Ten Factory Chromolly shafts. Installed 10k miles ago. Can put on a pallet and ship with a security deposit. Will not part axles unless the rear happens to sell first (which I doubt)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
No interest on these? ::::damn::::

You hav them listed too high, you are selling a used PR44, and used stock housing. Some schmuck that doesn’t know any better might pay this, but you can pretty much get the Dynatrac Trail Leader package for the same price which comes with a new PR44 w/ ARB and ProSteer ball joints, and gears/locker/35 spline axle shafts for the rear D44.

rubiconrunner

You hav them listed too high, you are selling a used PR44, and used stock housing. Some schmuck that doesn’t know any better might pay this, but you can pretty much get the Dynatrac Trail Leader package for the same price which comes with a new PR44 w/ ARB and ProSteer ball joints, and gears/locker/35 spline axle shafts for the rear D44.

What’s a good price? I figured 4800 for the front and 1200 for the front? 6k? I’m negotiable on them

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

Maybe, but kind of reasonable. I just sold mine for $4500 and I have a front rubi housing,35 spline arb with g2s, dynatrac ball joints, Reid’s and syn trackbar. Rear is pretty much stock just gears and track bar bracket.

Sullivan

Your price is decent. I just sold the me same set last week. Mine just had new DT ball joints, Reid knuckles and RCV’s. I included my Adams driveshafts too. I sold for $6300

Top Bottom