Anyone looking for a hard top near MD?

ChiliDawg

I'm thinking about switching to a soft top, and if I do, I don't really have any desire to store the hard top. Thought I'd test the waters to see if there's any bites. Mine is a 2014 so it has the wider back glass. Has some minor scratches from wheeling, not too noticeable. Also has a few stickers, nothing that won't come off.

TC1201JK

Was thinking I'd probably need to get $1500 to not feel bad about getting rid of it when winter rolls around.

2 door hard tops for sale are hard to find, but so is trying to find a buyer. Took me 3 months to find someone for my 6 week old hard top last year here in Chicagoland and he drove down from Wisconsin. I knocked 50 bucks off my asking price to cover some of his gas. I would consider any reasonable offer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

ChiliDawg

2 door hard tops for sale are hard to find, but so is trying to find a buyer. Took me 3 months to find someone for my 6 week old hard top last year here in Chicagoland and he drove down from Wisconsin. I knocked 50 bucks off my asking price to cover some of his gas. I would consider any reasonable offer.

I certainly would. But also knowing that there's an advantage to keeping it, especially for re-sale value of the Jeep, I wouldn't necessarily be looking to let it go super cheap, either.

Top Bottom