What part is this? Can't find a replacement part

Trekkathejeep

Can't figure out exactly what I broke I've looked all over the internet to try and find a replacement ive had one shop say they wont weld it back together cause it will break again and it will be a liability to them. Need to know how bad I messed it up. 20180511_132907.jpg 20180511_132913.jpg 20180515_162225.jpg 20180515_162255.jpg 20180515_170714.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
To me that looks like your lower sway bar mounting bracket. That shop is dumb. It's a simple weld that will simply hold until it freaked again which probably won't be for a good long time.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

PT1400

That's the rear track bar mount, axle side,with the extension on it. The extension is for when the jeep is lifted and keeps the axle pointing in the right direction.

Look up your year and model on skyjacker's or teraflex's websites. Then take it to an off road shop to have them weld it on.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
That's the rear track bar mount, axle side,with the extension on it. The extension is for when the jeep is lifted and keeps the axle pointing in the right direction.

Look up your year and model on skyjacker's or teraflex's websites. Then take it to an off road shop to have them weld it on.
Eh I was close enough. I don't look at my axles enough. Either way any legitimate shop should be able to weld that no problem.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
As mentioned clean it all up and see if a shop can reweld it. If done right it'll be just as strong as a new one unless it's compromised by rust or something.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom