Upgraded finally

DP1120

I was finally able to upgrade from my 2009 sport to a Rhino 2017 Rubicon. So much better in pretty much every way. The 2009 had the EVO leveling kit and rear fascia with some truck lights which i pulled off and put back to stock. Super happy with the decision so far. Now the build starts all over.
20170506_091159.jpg 20180512_131337_1526163960821.jpg

TC1201JK

I was finally able to upgrade from my 2009 sport to a Rhino 2017 Rubicon. So much better in pretty much every way. The 2009 had the EVO leveling kit and rear fascia with some truck lights which i pulled off and put back to stock. Super happy with the decision so far. Now the build starts all over.
View attachment 301709 View attachment 301710

Love it. It doesn’t start all over, it’s a new journey [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DP1120

Thanks everyone. Not sure where we will go first. It will probably be hidden falls just as its fairly close. I have the evo springs i can put on it still but im considering just selling what i had from the other one and getting the 3 or 4 inch plush ride set up. Im torn between that and the bolt on coil overs. It will be a little bit before i can do any of it unfortunately but i cant help but look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whitarmy

I love going to hidden falls. You will be much happier with the Rubicon. I made the same jump from an 08 sport to a 14 Rubicon. Just the creature features alone are a nice addition.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DP1120

Yea they are. My wife was the one that really pushed for it since we have a little one on the way. She wanted something nicer than a 150k mile vehicle. She cant get me out of a jeep though lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom