What you have in here a low end forum, with some on youtube and that's it

nomorenoless

What you have here is a low end forum, with some YouTube in it

That is not a tuner! Is a programmer which has nothing in common and is not the same as tuner.
2) All the HP and TRQ “tuners” in the market that contains pre desingned tuning software., don’t work and most of them destroys the engine and transmission longevity.
3) There are couple cheaper options for the JL than that expensive programmer.

At last, :) enjoy your Jeep :)

Originally posted here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...r-for-JL-WRANGLER-INSTALLATION-amp-HOW-TO-USE

Last edited by a moderator:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That is not a tuner! Is a programmer which has nothing in common and is not the same as tuner.
2) All the HP and TRQ “tuners” in the market that contains pre desingned tuning software., don’t work and most of them destroys the engine and transmission longevity.

1) Who said it was a tuner, not a programmer?

2) How will this destroy the vehicle?

3) I haven’t heard of anything any better. $329.00 isn’t really that bad.

4) You have a JK, right? Do you have any experience with a JL?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

23uvsi.jpg

Wow. Didn't realize this was such a sensitive subject with you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny, I don't ever recall saying that the TAZER JL was a "tuner". If you took the time to READ the title, you would see that I specifically state that this is a "PROGRAMMER". :idontknow:

As far as cheaper options go, you're right, there are and they also don't do nearly as much. You simply get what you pay for.

nomorenoless

1) Who said it was a tuner, not a programmer?
on the initial post was described as tuner!

2) How will this destroy the vehicle?
This won’t do any harm, but a auto tuner will.

3) I haven’t heard of anything any better. $329.00 isn’t really that bad.
What about 0, the only thing you need is a hex editor (many for free, the expensive one 4.99) and a computer with a odd interface for read/write many run for 125 universals.

4) You have a JK, right? Do you have any experience with a JL?
Have both! I will return on sat the JL!

notnalc68

This won’t do any harm, but a auto tuner will.

What about 0, the only thing you need is a hex editor (many for free, the expensive one 4.99) and a computer with a odd interface for read/write many run for 125 universals.

Have both! I will return on sat the JL!

So I can save money by becoming a computer programmer? That sounds really easy.

nomorenoless

Funny, I don't ever recall saying that the TAZER JL was a "tuner". If you took the time to READ the title, you would see that I specifically state that this is a "PROGRAMMER". :idontknow:

Maybe I miss read or something happened, perhaps I was drunk who knows, my mistake

As far as cheaper options go, you're right, there are and they also don't do nearly as much. You simply get what you pay for.

There is a way cheaper option, and much reliable that will allow you to verify that the checksum really match, many programmers mess very much with the checksums. In special if a Jeep was updated from a recall.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

No, the initial post was made by me and never did I once say, referrer to or even "describe" the TAZER JL as being a "tuner". You need to check your eyes or just slow down and READ more carefully.

nomorenoless

So I can save money by becoming a computer programmer? That sounds really easy.

You don’t have to be a programmer, yes you have to know hex but there are many forums that can help you, in special in Europe, or some websites in Europe that will make the file for for 10 euros, which is better than 300 bucks.

nomorenoless

No, the initial post was made by me and never did I once say, referrer to or even "describe" the TAZER JL as being a "tuner". You need to check your eyes or just slow down and READ more carefully.

Maybe, but that don’t change the fact that the programmer is over price!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
The JL has been out for approximately 5 months and there is already a programmer that does a butt load of cool shit. I call it a deal. If someone can't afford 300 bucks, then they can't afford a JL or bigger tires or lift kits....
Anyhow, they'll get my money when I need a programmer. Thanks for the video Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is a way cheaper option, and much reliable that will allow you to verify that the checksum really match, many programmers mess very much with the checksums. In special if a Jeep was updated from a recall.

I'm not gonna lie, I can barely understand what you're saying. If there's some kind of "cheaper option", clearly, you should go with that. For me, I'm pretty happy with what I got. It works well, I didn't have to learn how to program anything and to me, it's pretty cheap.

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe, but that don’t change the fact that the programmer is over price!

I'm all for saving money, but everything you've said so far is quantum physics to me, so I'd rather pay the 300 bucks and be done with it. Programmer, tuner, whatever you call it, 300 ain't bad.

nomorenoless

I'm not gonna lie, I can barely understand what you're saying. If there's some kind of "cheaper option", clearly, you should go with that. For me, I'm pretty happy with what I got. It works well, I didn't have to learn how to program anything and to me, it's pretty cheap.

If you say so, but here you have it.

HW: SIE12P11V10.0
SW: ENGV10.0_TXXVXX.X
SW upg.: 68149821AE

37 Inch tires (really set for 36:5)
4:88 axle ratio
day light off ( I like that way)
Stop control (set for maxx 300 "unfortunately cannot be overwrite")

https://mega.nz/#!IpNX2YSR!qKbJMU91bWa8xuO77BrRJr-_rVxJ1lpbyQYv8ZKlSrY

FREE!

NOTE MADE SURE YOU HAVE THE SOFTWARE 68149821AE, IT WONT WORK ON ANY OTHER.

Last edited:

notnalc68

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you say so, but here you have it.

HW: SIE12P11V10.0
SW: ENGV10.0_TXXVXX.X
SW upg.: 68149821AE

37 Inch tires (really set for 36:5)
4:88 axle ratio
day light off ( I like that way)
Stop control (set for maxx 300 "unfortunately cannot be overwrite")

https://mega.nz/#!IpNX2YSR!qKbJMU91bWa8xuO77BrRJr-_rVxJ1lpbyQYv8ZKlSrY

FREE!

:cheesy: If you say so, but honestly, I have no clue what you just posted up, would be afraid to download something that I have no idea what it is and even if it were safe, would have no idea how to get it on my JL's computer. :idontknow:

Now, if it's all the same to you, would you get it through your head that I'm not interested in your opinion or what you're trying to say. I'm happy with what I got and I'd be grateful if you'd just leave it at that.

Top Bottom