New Rubicon Wheels with Larger Tires (Pics and Stats) Please!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Warming up to those wheels and were curious if anybody has larger tires mounted on them. I have 2012 Rubicon Satin Chrome wheels and I am entertaining the idea of changing mine. Would like to see pics of new style with stats. They can even be painted as well. Thanks guys!:beer:

Last edited:

arashi

Nice looking... At the shop near my home they told me for my winter 35'' tires I could keep the stock wheels. Happy to see the look...

No lift and 35" Toyos
photo-33.jpg

AEV 2.5" lift
photo-38.jpg

Then added flat fenders
photo-67.jpg

Changed the wheels
photo_zps9e19d773.jpg

:brows:

aaronstephen

These all look so sweet. Quick question. Is there any trimming you need to do to fit 35's?

- aaron

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aaronstephen

Yes. The 2.5" lift is going in tomorrow. I plan on using the stock BFG KM's until they're worn out, but would like to go larger after that. Do you think I could get away with 33's?

- aaron

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yes. The 2.5" lift is going in tomorrow. I plan on using the stock BFG KM's until they're worn out, but would like to go larger after that. Do you think I could get away with 33's?

- aaron

What lift? You can run 33's on stock. Make sure check true tire size. As with some lifts advertised height can be different than true height.

Top Bottom