Family Size

Just curious for those of you who have kids...how many do you have? My wife and I just had our fifth child and I refuse to give up my Jeep. Thankfully my other vehicle is a Jeep Commander that seats 7. Just wondering how many other Jeepers have large families?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Vasectomies are quick and relatively painless. :yup:

Lol Congrats on the 5th kid.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Just curious for those of you who have kids...how many do you have? My wife and I just had our fifth child and I refuse to give up my Jeep. Thankfully my other vehicle is a Jeep Commander that seats 7. Just wondering how many other Jeepers have large families?

Congrats! I have 4. I sold my CJ after my first one and bought the JKU after the first 2 left the house. In the in between time we drove a Expedition and the last ride was a minivan. Sometimes I actually miss the van. It had everything. Lol

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

I've got 3 boys that are 16 and up. Got rid of the wife so they still all fit when necessary 😂

jesse3638

Hooked
Vasectomies are quick and relatively painless. :yup:

Lol Congrats on the 5th kid.

Reversals are more painful to both the affected area and the pocket book...haha.

My wife and I have 4 currently (blended) and are planning on another. We have the Jeep, Durango which seats 6, and the Sentra we got last year. That will be the chase vehicle when we run out of room..haha.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
We sold our TJ when we had our 3rd (we were "done" having kids) Bought the JKU and had a surprise 4th. I will not sell the jeep again so I installed 3rd row seats and roll bar. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SnailTrail

I have 2 girls and my "wife" has 1 boy. Oh and 2 canines. We usually don't have all the kids at the same time but they fit fine when we do.

jagerhelix

4 kids here. Traded my TJ for a JKU, then bought my wife one a few years later. We do still have a minivan though... WP_20150314_002_zpsnrctatjp.jpeg

Sent from my E6820TM using Tapatalk

Top Bottom