Ideas for leftover oil

The.Ernie

alright I’ve got a quart of 5w-20 that autozone wouldn’t take back (also does anyone know how to get cheap oil?) anyways I have no need for it so anyone got any ideas for it? I’ve thought about lighting it on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
alright I’ve got a quart of 5w-20 that autozone wouldn’t take back (also does anyone know how to get cheap oil?) anyways I have no need for it so anyone got any ideas for it? I’ve thought about lighting it on fire.

Are you fucking serious? Just a quart? If you do that make sure you dump it all over yourself before you light it :2thumbsup:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

I’ve heard it makes a good fuel additive! Why wouldn’t you save it for later use? You wanna find cheap oil but the oil you have you wanna set on fire? That’s like wiping before you shit, just doesn’t make sense.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
There is no way this is serious. Fuck if you "need" to get rid of it then most parts stores will take used oil, just pour it in there. Or you could always do what others have said and save it for later. [emoji849]

Top Bottom