Coil Spring Question

SoFloJeep815

Hey y’all, right now I have a RC 3.5” lift kit on and I want to upgrade my springs to the EVO plush springs. They only have the 3” option and the 4” option so I was wondering if it would be a problem going with the higher springs? I would also be getting new shocks with the springs so shocks being too short wouldn’t be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey y’all, right now I have a RC 3.5” lift kit on and I want to upgrade my springs to the EVO plush springs. They only have the 3” option and the 4” option so I was wondering if it would be a problem going with the higher springs? I would also be getting new shocks with the springs so shocks being too short wouldn’t be a problem.

No it won’t be a problem. You probably have more than 3.5” lift now (as long as they haven’t sagged like RC springs tend to do).

Most lifts yield more than advertised. I recommend measuring using the attached picture to see how much lift you actually have.

EVO springs are one of the few on the market that give you what is advertised.

Attachments

• D22C7FD7-238A-4058-A89C-878A7B5D627B.jpeg
    D22C7FD7-238A-4058-A89C-878A7B5D627B.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 93

catahoula

Caught the Bug
No it won’t be a problem. You probably have more than 3.5” lift now (as long as they haven’t sagged like RC springs tend to do).

Most lifts yield more than advertised. I recommend measuring using the attached picture to see how much lift you actually have.

Unless it's a 2 door.

SoFloJeep815

Thank you!

Top Bottom