WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After taking a year off to do our Whiskey Wanderlust, Cindy and I decided to go back to our old tradition of kicking off our summer of wheeling by doing a camping trip with good friends over the Memorial Day weekend. This year, we'll be heading out into the Owens Valley, CA area and will be spending both Saturday and Sunday night under the stars. I do need to stress that this is a trip for "friends" as in, we'd prefer to at least know something about you - in other words, if you're not an active member of the forum, we would ask that you NOT sign up to come. Also, please do NOT ask where we'll be going because I don't really know. I'm not trying to be difficult here, this is just a holiday weekend and really, it'll be impossible to know where we'll ultimately end up. Needless to say, please let us know if you'd like to join us. :cool:

What You Need to Know
This will be an easy "camping trip" and one that a stock Jeep can do. That being said, you should still come prepared with tools, recovery gear, camping gear and enough food and water to take care of yourself. This will be a DRY camping trip as in, there is no water and this will also be back country camping as in, there are no restrooms. Everything you pack in will need to be packed out by you. Temps will most likely be in the 60's by day, 40's by night and there's always a chance of a scattered shower - be sure to come dressed accordingly. Last but not least, we ask that you please pack some firewood.

Who's Going
wayoflife & CarsonCindy
JeepFan & GemHunter
OverlanderJK & grandjk
piginajeep & Jen
Trail Bud
Moochie
JAGS
ob_tj

More details will be posted as they become available. If you're on the going list and have questions, please post them here. Meet up information will be PM'd to you. Please DO NOT post this information on the open forum.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon :cool:

Sounds like it’s going to be a great time. Due to some odd ball things that have come up I doubt we’d be able to organize soon enough but perhaps next go around. Can’t wait for the write up.

Brute

Hooked
Would have loved to join you guys...unfortunately I'm flying in to attend a wedding...but next year...

Top Bottom