Posting pictures from mobile

jdofmemi

I have been posting pics since I started, but for the last week or so when I click on the manage attachment link and the new window opens, instead of the picture selection, it is a completely blank page. Nothing at all but white.

Any ideas how to fix it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have been posting pics since I started, but for the last week or so when I click on the manage attachment link and the new window opens, instead of the picture selection, it is a completely blank page. Nothing at all but white.

Any ideas how to fix it.

Try deleting your cache or reinstalling the app.

chad s

Any ideas how to fix it.

It’s happened to me before but I guess since we aren’t as active as others it’s just to hard to answer a question without a smart comment

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
It’s happened to me before but I guess since we aren’t as active as others it’s just to hard to answer a question without a smart comment

If you're referring to my comment, I wasn't replying to him. He got his issue fixed months ago.

I was replying to the other guy that got pissed off that he didn't have luck soliciting his doors here on his first post. :beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You would think an active member wouldn’t need to ask for help when posting???????

You queers can suck each other off while you get the fuck outta here.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thanks. Seems to be working now

Just ordered one of these yesterday. Was the install pretty easy. And is that the factory skid on the ground? Looking at directions thought it says you just install over the factory skid. Could be wrong.. I have a 2011 JKU. Thanks

Top Bottom