Shawnee Forest Waterfall Run

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
We had a great day running down to Southern Illinois and checking out the waterfalls. One thing I cannot believe is how many armadillo's are in Southern Illinois.

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Great pics! Shawnee really is a cool area, lots of hiking and climbing there. Spent a lot of time there when I was a kid.

It's funny you mentioned the armadillos, my wife and I were just talking about this yesterday. We see dead ones all the time down here, but have yet to see a live one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Did you see any waterfalls?...that place is beautiful...and lots of emergency trail food as well...

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Great pics! Shawnee really is a cool area, lots of hiking and climbing there. Spent a lot of time there when I was a kid.

It's funny you mentioned the armadillos, my wife and I were just talking about this yesterday. We see dead ones all the time down here, but have yet to see a live one.

We seen 6 dead ones throughout the day, crazy right and two years ago you didn't see a single one.

DogHouse

I always thought they were born dead on the side of the road. [emoji848]

DogHouse

We had a great day running down to Southern Illinois and checking out the waterfalls. One thing I cannot believe is how many armadillo's are in Southern Illinois.

Where was this located at in Southern Illinois? I live in Cape Girardeau and was wondering if it was fairly close for a day trip with a four year old?

Top Bottom