Wave from Salt Lake City, UT

Rebelcon

This is our "Rebelcon" reporting in from Salt Lake City, UT. Crazy story with this ol' girl. We got her back in 2011 when my husband was deployed and built her up from her stock bones. She literally has been from coast to coast with us. After over 5 years with her we had our first child and went through "first child crisis" and made the horrible decision to trade her in. Not a week went by we didn't talk or reminisce about her. So, we got back into the Jeep search. Out of shits and giggles I tried to find her. I did. The dealership we traded her in to kept her for the one year and used her as a promo/demo vehicle. I found out that she had just been sold at auction and was at a dealership just a few miles away. Needless to say, we traded in the truck and got our baby back. The attached photos are a bit older as we have completed additional modifications but I just love the photos. If you're in the SLC area let me know, especially if you're in a off-road club. Seeking out a new group of awesome people!

Ruby2.jpg Ruby1.jpg Ruby.jpg

jmo801

Welcome from sandy! Once you go Jeep you never go back. Haha. You should join Utah Jeep crew community on Facebook. They are always organizing trails runs or just random people looking for other jeepers to go out on a trail with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom