JK Side marker lights/harness

ChiliDawg

Anyone remove their stock flares and have the old marker lights with harness lying around? I seem to have lost mine during the move, and would like them for the new flares I have on. When I took the old ones off I just disconnected the pigtail that ran to the harness behind the grill, so I'm looking for that whole light/pigtail combo.

Anyone remove their stock flares and have the old marker lights with harness lying around? I seem to have lost mine during the move, and would like them for the new flares I have on. When I took the old ones off I just disconnected the pigtail that ran to the harness behind the grill, so I'm looking for that whole light/pigtail combo.

We cut our wires off when we trimmed the flares but I still have the lights and the lens covers. If it's not a ton of work to get the rest of the harness off the Jeep, I'll see what I can do. If you pay shipping, you can just have it all. We don't have a need for it.

0521181014.jpg

We cut our wires off when we trimmed the flares but I still have the lights and the lens covers. If it's not a ton of work to get the rest of the harness off the Jeep, I'll see what I can do. If you pay shipping, you can just have it all. We don't have a need for it.

I think it just disconnects from the same wiring harness that goes to the headlights. If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it. What year is yours? I think they're all the same, not entirely sure.

I think it just disconnects from the same wiring harness that goes to the headlights. If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it. What year is yours? I think they're all the same, not entirely sure.

Ours is a 2011.

Should be fine as long as there's enough wire left on the end to splice back together, I think

There wasn't much room to solder but I did use some liquid tape and then heat shrink. I think as long as you don't pull directly on that area, they should be fine. PM me your address when you have a chance and I'll ship them out. Do you need the lenses also?

0521181346.jpg

0521181348.jpg

Actually I'm just looking under mind right now and mine might be different. The ones I took off had a whole plug to plug connection, let me research a bit more before you package anything up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom