Ball joint info

Jeeptang

I've been reading a bit on which ball joints are a good upgrade. So far it seems like alloy USA, Teraflex and Synergy are basically the same Chinese units.

Then there's dynatrac, which id like to have, but I'm having a hard time with the price. Any sales for these!

I have a 2014 Rubicon. Has 85000 miles.
We only get to wheel a half a dozen times a year. Running a 3.5" xfactor and 37" stt pro. Anyway any help appreciated

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've been reading a bit on which ball joints are a good upgrade. So far it seems like alloy USA, Teraflex and Synergy are basically the same Chinese units.

Then there's dynatrac, which id like to have, but I'm having a hard time with the price. Any sales for these!

I have a 2014 Rubicon. Has 85000 miles.
We only get to wheel a half a dozen times a year. Running a 3.5" xfactor and 37" stt pro. Anyway any help appreciated

After spending more money on replacing inferior ball joints in the past I finally got the dynatracs. In the end I spent more in the long run then I should have. Bite the bullet and do yourself a favor and get them now and don’t look back

Jeeptang

After spending more money on replacing inferior ball joints in the past I finally got the dynatracs. In the end I spent more in the long run then I should have. Bite the bullet and do yourself a favor and get them now and don’t look back
I was expecting that as a reply,lol. That's where my head goes too.
Dynatrac I need a deal!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was expecting that as a reply,lol. That's where my head goes too.
Dynatrac I need a deal!

You will rank yourself in the end. I ran both synergy, alloy, and even the crown joints and none lasted more than 5k miles. I’m close to 15k now with the dynatracs and they are still tight.

Jeeptang

You will rank yourself in the end. I ran both synergy, alloy, and even the crown joints and none lasted more than 5k miles. I’m close to 15k now with the dynatracs and they are still tight.
I'm at 85000 on OEM and 37s since new,lol.

These tires started showing wear about 15000 ago

Top Bottom