Upcoming For Sale: Pr44, PR60, 37x13.50R17 Toyo OC MT's

Brute

Hooked
I will be selling the following late this summer after replacing them on my Brute:

Front PR44 w/RCV 35 spline shafts, ARB, 4:88
Rear PR 60, ARB, 4:88
(5) Toyo OC MT's 37x13.50R17 mounted on TrailReady beadlocks

You will need to pick them up in WA...may throw in an AEV front bumper with IPF lights...

Curious what the members think is a fair value...I believe about 38k miles on the axles, 20k on the tires...I'll confirm when I'm back in WA in a few days...and post pics.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I will be selling the following late this summer after replacing them on my Brute:

Front PR44 w/RCV 35 spline shafts, ARB, 4:88
Rear PR 60, ARB, 4:88
(5) Toyo OC MT's 37x13.50R17 mounted on TrailReady beadlocks

You will need to pick them up in WA...may throw in an AEV front bumper with IPF lights...

Curious what the members think is a fair value...I believe about 38k miles on the axles, 20k on the tires...I'll confirm when I'm back in WA in a few days...and post pics.

Info on the pr60? Full float? Low pinion?

Benito

Caught the Bug
Im thinking $5000 for the lot...does that sound like a fair price?

Can I buy these just to flip them! Lol jk, there are people on here selling stock rears and PR44s for $6500, I would think yours are definitely worth that or more.

Brute

Hooked
Can I buy these just to flip them! Lol jk, there are people on here selling stock rears and PR44s for $6500, I would think yours are definitely worth that or more.

When I make the swap, I want them gone...they are definitely priced to sell...since I travel so much between WA & HI, I'm not inclined to hang out to sell them...so the timing will be worth it to me

Top Bottom