JL Sliders Installed

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Posted this on my build page, but I thought I should add it here as well.

The LOD sliders came today. Packaged very nicely and in perfect condition. Super easy install, less than an hour.

There are still 3 holes I need to drill, but these things are very solid as is. For street use, you don't even need the extra holes. It will easily hold the weight of a big boy.

Other than the extra holes it's a simple bolt on and they are a bit different than the JK ones install wise. No instructions but if you know what a wrench looks like, you can figure it out... kind of self explanatory, really.

I would highly recommend to anyone and definitely do the powdercoat if you want it in black. It looks really good and no one else is going to be able to do it for only $20 extra dollars.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Awesome, thank you for the addition on here! We will add your photos to the JL slider listing. The Jeep looks great! :D

Posted this on my build page, but I thought I should add it here as well.

The LOD sliders came today. Packaged very nicely and in perfect condition. Super easy install, less than an hour.

There are still 3 holes I need to drill, but these things are very solid as is. For street use, you don't even need the extra holes. It will easily hold the weight of a big boy.

Other than the extra holes it's a simple bolt on and they are a bit different than the JK ones install wise. No instructions but if you know what a wrench looks like, you can figure it out... kind of self explanatory, really.

I would highly recommend to anyone and definitely do the powdercoat if you want it in black. It looks really good and no one else is going to be able to do it for only $20 extra dollars.

View attachment 302206

View attachment 302207

Top Bottom