KM3's on order?

r47

Anybody else waiting on KM3s to show up? Summit shows them as available to order, with an expected ship date a few nights ago of 5/29. That bumped to 6/12 yesterday and 6/18 today... I dropped an order earlier this week and I'll see if the expected date changes again this weekend. If it continues to push I'll be getting on the STT Pro wagon. Discount shows most of the other sizes on the KM3s but not the 35X12.50R17LT or two flavors of 315/70r17 so far.

r47

Still no change from 6/18 so I guess I'll let it ride, unless it bumps another week Tuesday when everybody is back at work.

r47

Update: Summit bumped the date a few more times up to 6/21 and then out of the blue I had an email saying the expected ship date was 6/12. The date through order tracking changed to that the next day. So...going to stick with it since the lift is 2-3 weeks out anyway.

Too easy to get spoiled with amazon prime and instant gratification ;)

RSQCON

These are being built true to size unlike all the other BFGs. I have a set of 37' Krawlers and my tire guy has been testing the KM3 for awhile now. When I picked up my Krawlers he pulled a 37" KM3 up next to it for comparison.

r47

Aaaand today was the "expected arrival date" for the tires to get to Summit. Checked again tonight and *poof* the date bumped to 7/5. I'm looking for other sources...

r47

42911512462_d65cafe7d8_z.jpg

Picked em up from the terminal today, they look good. They're never as tall as I want, but probably as tall as I *need*...

r47

28379729347_95bf184d49_z.jpg

Still need to dig up a level and get a good height pic for the thread, but they're on and no complaints around town plus a half dozen hours on the highway. Two weeks until Ouray/Telluride/Silverton and then a week in Moab!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Those have a really agressive looking profile, really curious to see their actual measurements.

Top Bottom