Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KM3's on order?

Oh and fwiw, I had the best luck calibrating the metric 35s as 34" for the flashcal. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by r47 View Post
    We budgeted $1,000 for fuel, tires were $1, 500. It adds up. Maybe not if you're an old grumpy guy with a bad back waiting for your lumbar fusion surgery waiting for somebody to post highway tire pressures but if there's a chance to crunch some numbers and not worry about overheating the carcass from being too low, what's to lose? Warm up the pitchforks and torches because I've been running all over Grand County at 18 since we got in.

Today I noticed one chunked lug after Top of the World, and a cut lug on the other rear. We were also made honorary trail team mates by a Mexican group on their 15th (+/-) annual Moab run, because they use BFG back home but haven't seen the km3 yet. We fell in and ran Hell's Revenge and Gate with them and it was great.

My boys just finished their ice cream on the Moab strip and we're doing the Fiery Furnace tour tomorrow. Hope your week has been as fun, don't worry about my hypermiling, sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities...
    Don't think anyone is offended. It's your Jeep, tires, money, and your free to do what you want with all 3.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block SilverBack775's Avatar
    Regardless of where your going and how far your going, you donít need 75psi. Itís just dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack775 View Post
    Regardless of where your going and how far your going, you donít need 75psi. Itís just dumb!
    Stop acting so offended...

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack775 View Post
    Regardless of where your going and how far your going, you donít need 75psi.
    Iíd have to agree. A more accurate way would be a chalk test for proper inflation.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Iíd have to agree. A more accurate way would be a chalk test for proper inflation.

And when the OP gets about 1-1.5" of chalk worn off in the center he'll have it perfect for his hypermiling.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    And when the OP gets about 1-1.5" of chalk worn off in the center he'll have it perfect for his hypermiling.

Lol, exactly!

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345