Adventures of Jay Jay the Jeep

jjsmail

Hi everybody.
I’m rejoining the forum after a few years off when I sold my 2012 JKU.
I bought a 2017 JKU in June 2017.

I’m going to be sharing the building process and some trips that we go on. Also will be looking for advice.

When we first got it. I know not the best picture but all I could find
IMG_1246.jpg

Winch that I put on over winter
IMG_1436.jpg

On with the bumper
IMG_1439.jpg

Cutting the fenders
IMG_1537.jpg

More to come.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jjsmail

I got the evo sport cage all test fitted and now time to take it apart and get it painted.
I’m loving the look of it so far.
It ended up being a lot more work then I thought it would be.

IMG_1637.jpg

jjsmail

So I’m going to be installing the evo mfg tire carrier and rockskin corners this weekend.

Is there anything that I should be on the look out for during the install?

BaddestCross

So I’m going to be installing the evo mfg tire carrier and rockskin corners this weekend.

Is there anything that I should be on the look out for during the install?

Make sure you've got some rachet straps, a good netsert tool, and a lot of beer. Search the forum... There's a few threads here with tips on how to install those corners.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jjsmail

Make sure you've got some rachet straps, a good netsert tool, and a lot of beer. Search the forum... There's a few threads here with tips on how to install those corners.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks for the advice. I ran to Home Depot to see if they had nutsert tool and they just looked at me like I was dumb.

But I am able to borrow a friends.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Love the color of your Jeep. Looks like you’re diving right in with the mods. Looks good so far. Make sure you get some touchup paint in the holes that you drilled & welcome back to the addiction [emoji38].

Top Bottom