Linerxtreeme bed lined TJ

shenterprise05

I could not be happier with how this turned out. I got a lot more coverage than the company advertised I would. Sanded it down with 80 grit, sprayed it with an electric texture gun. Entire Jeep inside and out cost less than $200.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I’ve been debating this for a couple years. My concern is the color fading like regular non tinted bed liner does.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I know a guy who has a 4 door that was linexed, it was a SEMA rig before it was his, and I can say his is very faded and went from looking like a vibrant green to a dull olive. Not to say this is the case with every one that it's been done too but I regularly see the guy and it's just atrocious

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know a guy who has a 4 door that was linexed, it was a SEMA rig before it was his, and I can say his is very faded and went from looking like a vibrant green to a dull olive. Not to say this is the case with every one that it's been done too but I regularly see the guy and it's just atrocious

From what I've seen over the years, it's pretty much the case with all of them. To each their own but I can't say that I'm a fan of this whole bedlining of the body thing and if only because of how it eventually looks.

Top Bottom