Any Jeeper Meet ups in NC, RTP area?

NCPossum

Hello all, I know I'm new here but was wondering if there are any Meet-ups, Trips, clam bakes, etc in the Raleigh NC area. Just looking to meet some jeep folks, kinda like a support group for jeep addiction. I have a few ideas of places we can meet up. There is a really cool whiskey bar in the town where I live. They make a hell of an old fashioned.

Thanks all for your time.

pbujk13

Hello all, I know I'm new here but was wondering if there are any Meet-ups, Trips, clam bakes, etc in the Raleigh NC area. Just looking to meet some jeep folks, kinda like a support group for jeep addiction. I have a few ideas of places we can meet up. There is a really cool whiskey bar in the town where I live. They make a hell of an old fashioned.

Disclaimer: I am in one of the local groups. Not going to pitch here - if you want more info DM me.
There are a couple of groups in the area, 4 wheel parts is having an event today and some of the groups will be there, also if you are going to Uwharrie Father's day weekend , there is a trail cleanup and cookout for all the groups that show up, and the next weekend there is an all group organized ride for a benefit. Some of the groups have group specific websites, search for those and just be wary of any of the groups/people that do unauthorized wheeling... the rest of the groups are responsible and do organized trips and meets. There is a ( I don't know who) 4wd enthusiast meet at Kickback Jacks on 3rd Tuesdays.

NCPossum

Disclaimer: I am in one of the local groups. Not going to pitch here - if you want more info DM me.
There are a couple of groups in the area, 4 wheel parts is having an event today and some of the groups will be there, also if you are going to Uwharrie Father's day weekend , there is a trail cleanup and cookout for all the groups that show up, and the next weekend there is an all group organized ride for a benefit. Some of the groups have group specific websites, search for those and just be wary of any of the groups/people that do unauthorized wheeling... the rest of the groups are responsible and do organized trips and meets. There is a ( I don't know who) 4wd enthusiast meet at Kickback Jacks on 3rd Tuesdays.

Awesome, Thank you I appreciate all the info. I didn't have a chance to check on here yesterday so I missed the 4wheel parts thing. Oh well.
Thanks again

RPDjeep

I am also a fan of that particular whiskey bar. We should set up a time to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom