Hello from Rubicat’s new Family!

JK07

Well, I am thrilled to say that Rubicat has joined my family! My name is Jason and here’s my official wave [emoji1309]!

A BIG thank you to Eddie and Cindy for being patient during this process and for building one heck of a Jeep!

Rubicat obviously checked off so many boxes on my wish list for a Jeep! I have owned my 2007 JKUR since 2012 and while it has a lot of upgrades Rubicat is just, well, Rubicat! Watching her in the Wild West JKX videos had me hooked!

My buddy and I flew out to NV yesterday and we were able to meet up with Eddie and Cindy last night. They were very welcoming! We spent some time looking things over then took Rubicat and Moby to a small off-road area near their home. Very impressive!

We grabbed a bite after and had a great time talking all things Jeep!

We are beginning our road trip home to Pennsylvania this afternoon and I look forward to the many fun adventures that we will have with Rubicat!

Funny how things work out since last year I helped my friend pick up a 1991 Porsche 944 S2 in California and we drove it home, so this year, he gets to repay the favor!

Thank you again Eddie and Cindy, it was great to meet you!

A few pictures from yesterday...

Since we have a long road trip, Eddie was kind enough to put the factory top on which will allow us a little more room for packing.

IMG_1862.jpg

Meeting Tessa and Moby! The entire Wayalife stable is impressive!

IMG_1864.jpg

After looking Rubicat over, we jumped in and headed down the street to play in some dirt together.

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

After taking care of some business, we grabbed some dinner and spent some time talking Jeep!

IMG_1876.jpg

Note: I will be listing my other Jeep for sale soon.

Image1527947743.350670.jpg

Super excited to bring Rubicat to her new home!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Congratulations Jason[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I hope PA cops don’t give you too much grief! Can’t wait wait to see Rubicat in person at Rausch one day [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK07

Congratulations Jason[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I hope PA cops don’t give you too much grief! Can’t wait wait to see Rubicat in person at Rausch one day [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! No kidding!! Well, since we do have fender laws, I already have my first mod ready to be installed... Wide Poison Spyder aluminum fenders. I have a set on my 2007 and I’ve gotten used to them. Not what I would choose to run, but I want to be left alone too.

Got them back from getting powder early last week. [emoji1303]
IMG_1743.jpg
IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1746.jpg

Here they are on my 2007
IMG_1844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom