Let’s see your 37’s on your JKU

Jsouder53

Hooked
My wife and I were coming out of the store today, looked at our Jeep and thought, our tires look small... we need 37’s! This will not be for a couple years, but I just want to see 37’s on a JKU to get an idea of what we will be looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

They look good. These are 37" Goodyear MTRs

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180527_153012_mini.jpg
    MVIMG_20180527_153012_mini.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,141
IMG_0683.jpg IMG_1079.jpg
Made the jump back in February. Couldn’t be happier. I keep it low and wide. Running a 3 inch kit and some strategic trimming. Go for it!

Jsouder53

Hooked
They look good. These are 37" Goodyear MTRs

Made the jump back in February. Couldn’t be happier. I keep it low and wide. Running a 3 inch kit and some strategic trimming. Go for it!

37 BFG KM2's

Rumor has it that good fortune follows those on 37's. :idontknow:

Thank you all for sharing! 37’s certainly fit the JKU perfectly [emoji108]

A couple of years? It only took me one off-road trip with guys on 37's to convince me to upgrade.

Yes a couple of years unfortunately,I still want to get at least a prorock up front before I make the jump instead of throwing money away at my D30... my goal is the prorock 44/60 axle set. Also, I want to run these tires until there is no more life which should be just long enough to save for the axle set lol

I think 37s are the perfect size for a jku. Not to big for a daily driver, and can still conquer almost anything in front of you with a good line.
What size lift do you have? I like that you still have the stock fenders...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thank you all for sharing! 37’s certainly fit the JKU perfectly [emoji108]

Yes a couple of years unfortunately,I still want to get at least a prorock up front before I make the jump instead of throwing money away at my D30... my goal is the prorock 44/60 axle set. Also, I want to run these tires until there is no more life which should be just long enough to save for the axle set lol

What size lift do you have? I like that you still have the stock fenders...

I have 4.5” AEV springs. My front fenders rub at full stuff and are on their last legs. But, I do love the way they look with Full OEM fenders. Down the road if I do replace them, I like the nemesis fenders.

Ddays

Hooked
my goal is the prorock 44/60 axle set.

Unless you're gonna do a FF 60 rear, stick with your 44 rear. Especially if you're not going to go over 37's. With a FF 60 that also means 4 new 8 lug wheels and then you have to deal with having a new front axle stuck on 5 lugs. And IMHO a PR60/60 setup is overkill for 37's. :twocents:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Unless you're gonna do a FF 60 rear, stick with your 44 rear. Especially if you're not going to go over 37's. With a FF 60 that also means 4 new 8 lug wheels and then you have to deal with having a new front axle stuck on 5 lugs. And IMHO a PR60/60 setup is overkill for 37's. :twocents:

Thanks for that input! That will definitely keep the cost down... I certainly want to keep the wheels I have and I’m definitely not going any bigger than 37’s... What gears do you run?

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for that input! That will definitely keep the cost down... I certainly want to keep the wheels I have and I’m definitely not going any bigger than 37’s... What gears do you run?

5:13's now. Before axle upgrade I was on 4:88's. 5:13's work best for me. Better acceleration.

Top Bottom