Email unsubscribe

Jersey_Devil

I know I haven’t been active here in a LONG time. Life got hectic. Promotions at work, getting married, and buying my first home. I sold my JKUR for a WK2 and to buy the house I parted out the 16k in parts for my XJ for the down payment and sold the WK2. A home was more important to me for my family. While I loved being in the jeep community, the time has come for me to move on.....for now. But for the time being I’ve been receiving I guess weekly emails from wayalife just about general discussion type things and was wondering how to unsubscribe from that since there’s no “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email like a lot of emails have. Thank you for all the advice and fun over the years and thank you in advance for any help with the emails. Take care everyone and HAPPY JEEPIN!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life. You have been unsubscribed from everything.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I think if you long into your account from the computer you can disable the emails there. Hope to see you again in another Jeep

Jersey_Devil

Sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life. You have been unsubscribed from everything.

Thank you very much. I hope to get back in a another jeep in the next year or so but for now, family has to come first. Thank you for everything!!!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks a lot. I was having trouble with my computer, and was just trying to do it from my cell somehow. Happy new year!
Yes, click the 3 dots on the top right and put web view or desktop view. I can't remember, but you can do it from your phone. Happy new year!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - who knew that getting emails from us would get someone's panties in such a twist? Here's a PM that I got from a mechjk43 today.

mechjk43 said:
The amount of time I had to put into unsubscribing from your spam email is mind blowing. Fuck you for having such a shit system and making be click through multiple ads just to turn your emails off.

Here’s a refresher for you:
To UNSUBSCRIBE : You will need to log onto the forum though the full site, click on the "Forum Actions" link at the top of the page and then select, "General Settings". Un-check the "Receive Email from Administrators" box and then click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.

This is bullshit. It’s 2020. Spend money on a decent system.

To that, all I can say is that I really am sorry for how difficult it is to unsubscribe. If it were up to me, I would have this fixed ASAP but unfortunately, migrating a database as big as ours to something new would be difficult at best. Also, doing so would end our app and of course, there's the issue of cost. I hope the rest of you can be understanding of this.

Top Bottom