What's in your garage?

papasurf

The father and son pair of Jeeps we have always waited for

Attachments

• New Rubicon.jpg
    New Rubicon.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 325

WhiteMetal

Looking good, here’s mine just underground parking lot for now moving end of month then I’ll have my own garage no more wrenching in a crowded space haha IMG_0649.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

shesajeepher

I don't have a garage since I own my 4wd shop. I daily a 17 Rubicon named Gold Digger and my newest project is a Comanche I just picked up with 89k original miles on it. Have 37s on my JK so either have to go 35s or 40s on the next one to change it up.

Kirkwood1

IMG_6014.jpg

No garage but a picture on the trail! New to wayalife and the Jeep community! Glad to be here and really hoping on learning a lot from all the more experienced wheelers!

Gbint

Not mine. I custom built some hand controls and a special transfer seating system so he could put his wheel chair in passenger seat. This guy has about 10 amazing collector vehicles I need to modify while attempting to look original.

Brute

Hooked
Not mine. I custom built some hand controls and a special transfer seating system so he could put his wheel chair in passenger seat. This guy has about 10 amazing collector vehicles I need to modify while attempting to look original.

That's a great job to have...and a nice truck, especially since I'm partial to trucks...

bmkrinne

It’s a softball pitching line to help my daughter with her pitching mechanics. I just taped some outdoor carpet down and made a “T” out of duck tape. Too cheap to buy the real deal! Haha!!!

Top Bottom