The Next Generation | BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3!

Discount Tire

BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is NOW available!

Featuring new technologies such as Krael-Tek Compound and Coregard Max technology, BFG says the all-new BFGoodrich KM3 is a next-generation mud-terrain tire that is made to mud, built to climb, and created to conquer.

km3_zpsik8yj57y.jpg

BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3
UTQG: N/A

Click here for BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Availability & Pricing online through Discount Tire Direct.

Also available in store by special order HERE

-KEY FEATURES-

Krawl-Tek Compound: designed to enhance grip on rock and other slick surfaces

Coregard Max Technology: helps prevent sidewall splitting and puncturing thanks to race proven technology derived from BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR3 tire

Advanced Deflection Design: Helps guard the upper shoulder area against snags or splits

Terrain-Attack Tread Design: Massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any approach

Linear Flex Zone: Allows the tire to flex and envelop object in aired-down situations

-MEDIA-

-OVERVIEW-

The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is a rugged mud tire that provides aggressive off-road grip and tough durability so you can push the limits. The Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 features a rugged notched shoulder design and mud-phobic bars for confident traction in mud, soil, and sand. The KM3 has massive tread blocks for stability in rock conditions and also features Krawl-Tek tread compound for grip on rocks and other slick surfaces. The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 features a thick sidewall and an extended shoulder design, providing resistance to cuts, punctures, and sidewall splitting. For drivers who are looking for no-holds-barred off-road adventure, the BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is a strong choice.

ADV_DT_BFGoodrich_KM3_468x120_20180522_zpsryjjgwv0.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice! I’m curious, from what you guys have seen... The BFG’s tend to run shorter & narrower compared to Cooper, Nitto or Toyo.... is this still the case with the KM3?

Discount Tire

Here are the initial launch sizes.

BFGoodrich has additional sizes slated for release come October 2018 and March 2019.

KM3%20Launch%20Sizes_zps9fcomasd.jpg

Discount Tire

Nice! I’m curious, from what you guys have seen... The BFG’s tend to run shorter & narrower compared to Cooper, Nitto or Toyo.... is this still the case with the KM3?

This is a great question and right now I'm not sure.

DTD we'll be receiving their first shipments early next week so hopefully, we'll be able to compare them to some of the other brands then.

TrailHunter

Hooked
This is a great question and right now I'm not sure.

DTD we'll be receiving their first shipments early next week so hopefully, we'll be able to compare them to some of the other brands then.

That would be awesome to see a comparison with common sizes and brands... thank you!

Top Bottom