4” Plush Rides and King 2.5 OEM

Vinnielax

4” Plush Rides and King 2.5 OEM & Rock Star Skids

Putting out a feeler for my EVO 4” Plush Rides and King 2.5 OEM shocks. On the Jeep JKU for about a year (<10,000 miles) and considering a change to the EVO Bolt On Coilovers. $1952 cost for the parts, looking to get $1200 for everything (will split it up if needed). Will deliver around SoCal or ship on buyers dime.

Updated to add the new Rock Star Skids $100+ shipping. Also, coilovers are ordered so these parts are officially for sale.

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Putting out a feeler for my EVO 4” Plush Rides and King 2.5 OEM shocks. On the Jeep JKU for about a year (<10,000 miles) and considering a change to the EVO Bolt On Coilovers. $1952 cost for the parts, looking to get $1200 for everything (will split it up if needed). Will deliver around SoCal or ship on buyers dime.
What would you be able to take for the shocks? I was just looking into buying them and still deciding....but this could r an option.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

So tempting because I'm in the market for shocks and 4" would help with 37's I'm looking at too.

Vinnielax

I’m willing to take $1000 for the shocks, but preference will go to someone willing to buy the whole package since it’s going to be harder to sell the coils alone.

I’ll deliver to Apple Valley since it’s on the way to wheeling territory :)

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
I’m willing to take $1000 for the shocks, but preference will go to someone willing to buy the whole package since it’s going to be harder to sell the coils alone.

I’ll deliver to Apple Valley since it’s on the way to wheeling territory :)

Damn almost like falling right into my lap...haha. I need to talk to the boss and see what happens.

Vinnielax

I’ll also have a pair of new EVO Rock Star Skids for the rear lower control arms. The kit comes with the skids, however I already have them installed. $149.99 retail, I’ll sell for $100 + shipping if needed.

Vinnielax

Ok, just placed my order on the coilovers so these parts are officially for sale.

Thanks to Bubba from Exodus for the help in getting the kits ordered for me!

Top Bottom