Strike Force Zebra Half Doors

stevek

Anybody half any experience with StrikeForceZebra.
I was doing some searching for half doors and came across there site.
They look nice and say they are made in the USA.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of them.

Steve

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody half any experience with StrikeForceZebra.
I was doing some searching for half doors and came across there site.
They look nice and say they are made in the USA.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of them.

Steve

They’re probably the nicest aftermarket half door you can buy. Definitely the most factory ones bar none. The only downside to them is that they don’t have any soft uppers - only hard ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

uberc4

They are supposedly coming out with soft uppers too, but have had set backs. I have been waiting on the uppers to release before I pull the trigger on a set of half doors...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I owned a set before the current owners started, and they were great doors but had issues which after talking to Steve for a while about them now, all has been fixed and they are better than ever. I loved the doors, perfect fit and super light weight. I sold them years ago because of the upper issue since they never came out. I think you would be very happy with them.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I know this thread is older but I just saw that the SFZ half doors are currently on sale. The coupon code is "BLOWOUT" comes out to about 20% off. It'll saves you about $156 for a 2 door and close to $300 for a 4 door for the lowers.

Dale72

Hooked
They have the solid front uppers for the jk and jku. They just got the template for the rear uppers last week. Steve said that he should have the first batch next month

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yeah. I really like their doors, but I don't see the point of having removable uppers if I have no place to store them in the Jeep.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I can see that being an issue

Nice, I like the solid uppers better.

Even with the storage issues I think I'd prefer the solid upper as well. I'll probably need to order a softop to get the most out of these half doors though..

Top Bottom