New Brazilian Top!

Oreo_penguin536

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry for the teaser[emoji23]

I got a random idea for netting using weaving I just learned how to do and some rope from the dollar store..... a lot of rope... Image1528482941.797595.jpg Image1528482965.353496.jpg

I’ll put some better pics up in a second. I’m gonna do a weave like that all over the top and back of the cage. Work in progress though, I need about 400 more feet of rope atleast

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Been pondering doing a cargo net of sorts made out of paracord ... would like to see this when it's all done ..

then again wouldn't mind seeing when she drops those bottoms the rest of the way either .. 🤪🤪🤪😆

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo_penguin536

Been pondering doing a cargo net of sorts made out of paracord ... would like to see this when it's all done ..

then again wouldn't mind seeing when she drops those bottoms the rest of the way either .. 🤪🤪🤪[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Definitely use paracord, stuff I have is rough on the hands after a while of retightening things and paracord might look a bit cleaner with tighter weaves. I’m gonna end up redoing it next week once I get more line. I have a better cleaner looking idea for it anyway

Lol you gotta talk to the other dude about that next thing[emoji23]

Top Bottom