Need this kind of High steer any one can help me

Ali

I am looking to high steer + PSC for my 2013 jku rubicon with edlbroke supercharged engine and dynatrac axles any one can help where can buy it online or who may help me to build this kit for my jeep
What i meed is
1- high steer system just like the red equiped jeep
2- PSC that fully works whith my 3.6 pintastar supercharged engine

Attachments

• CC294ECB-7E06-4558-B75B-57AAD8F185A4.jpg
    CC294ECB-7E06-4558-B75B-57AAD8F185A4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 1A1AA4A1-C77D-4E60-9246-E6770D477D3F.jpg
    1A1AA4A1-C77D-4E60-9246-E6770D477D3F.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 216

I-Eat-Mud

The first one is a fairly custom setup from RPMfab. that's RDE2ROK's jeep. I'm pretty sure EVO makes a high steer kit for the dynatrac dana 60s. My dana 60 is just a ford, so I don't believe my setup would work for you. From my understanding the prorock already comes with high steer and doesnt need any sort of conversion though. Is yours a prorock?

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 191

Ali

The first one is a fairly custom setup from RPMfab. that's RDE2ROK's jeep. I'm pretty sure EVO makes a high steer kit for the dynatrac dana 60s. My dana 60 is just a ford, so I don't believe my setup would work for you. From my understanding the prorock already comes with high steer and doesnt need any sort of conversion though. Is yours a prorock?

Its prorock hardcore 60/60

Attachments

• 2FD2DC6E-EB15-4AB6-91C3-1FAC65A44E51.jpg
    2FD2DC6E-EB15-4AB6-91C3-1FAC65A44E51.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 150

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

Doesn’t come with high steer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Its prorock hardcore 60/60

The knuckles on the Hardcore axles are prepped for high steer, but there’s quite a bit of work involved in getting it there. EVO makes a kit (EVO-1086) for this but you still have to buy the arms from Dynatrac. The one you have on there now is NOT the same arm used for the high steer conversion.

Unless you really know what you’re doing, I wouldn’t try and tackle this. I also wouldn’t drop off the parts at just any shop and expect them to get it right either.

rockwell

The knuckles on the Hardcore axles are prepped for high steer, but there’s quite a bit of work involved in getting it there. EVO makes a kit (EVO-1086) for this but you still have to buy the arms from Dynatrac. The one you have on there now is NOT the same arm used for the high steer conversion.

Unless you really know what you’re doing, I wouldn’t try and tackle this. I also wouldn’t drop off the parts at just any shop and expect them to get it right either.

Can you elaborate, I was thinking of doing that this winter.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Exodus Jeeps did the high steer on my Jeep

It is nearly identical to the one on that Rde2rok has on his, i think he had custom arms made so that he could set it up in a double sheer which is optimal but this is pretty close.

IMG_5246.jpg

Top Bottom