Jeep clubs reno

MTG

Caught the Bug
Overlander is a sad SoCal resident with nothing better to do than piss in other people’s oatmeal. For local events watch:
Wayalife: quite a few members on here do local runs. Pretty sure there is a Facebook group too, but I don’t have Facebook. Once in a while there are suds and grubs to get together with other members.
There is also:
Reno4x4
Sierra stompers
Rock gods

Edit: None of the above will offer the quality of runs or website experience as wayalife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
There are quite a lot of active members in the Reno area. And events do get posted up here if you keep an eye out for them. The suds n grubs events are alway a fun way to let loose, have a few drinks, and really get to know everyone. If you have a run you would like to do them post it up too. Any member can organize a run and usually get a pretty good turnout.

benatc1

Hooked
Yea pretty much what the other guys said, we don’t see our self’s as a Reno Club but there are a bunch of us on here. Stop by the wave section and say hi and tell us a bit about yourself (if you haven’t already) sure something will pop up soon

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^Really? How so? I’m still on the title, I can drive it whenever I want, and it probably sees dirt more often than both of yours combined.

You are right though, I’m definitely not a member of the built-up-daily-driver-look-at-my-stickers Jeep club. ;)

You have had your experiences with local “clubs” and I have had mine. Based on my experiences I certainly would not direct anyone to the local clubs.

MTG

Caught the Bug
^^Really? How so? I’m still on the title, I can drive it whenever I want, and it probably sees dirt more often than both of yours combined.

You are right though, I’m definitely not a member of the built-up-daily-driver-look-at-my-stickers Jeep club. ;)

You have had your experiences with local “clubs” and I have had mine. Based on my experiences I certainly would not direct anyone to the local clubs.

Haha! Don’t be so defensive.

And it does look good driving me to work and kids sporting events.

I just answered the question. People can make up their own mind where they want to spend their time.

Top Bottom