Thread: Journey with new jeep!

Journey with new jeep!

I traveled to the new areas that i never visited with my new jeep.The journey was good and every thing was excellent.The area i visited is a beautiful place.The jeeping experience was really grate.I can drive it with less efforts and there was no difficulties with my jeep.I also visited some hilly area with this jeep.It is best suited for off road travel.The hill climb racing with this jeep was really awesome.I got more ideas about this from***link removed***and it help to find more travel topics.All the travel was with new jeep and it is quiet awesome.
    Last edited by notnalc68; 06-12-2018 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Spam link removed.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSimon View Post
    I traveled to the new areas that i never visited with my new jeep.The journey was good and every thing was excellent.The area i visited is a beautiful place.The jeeping experience was really grate.I can drive it with less efforts and there was no difficulties with my jeep.I also visited some hilly area with this jeep.It is best suited for off road travel.The hill climb racing with this jeep was really awesome.I got more ideas about this from BEING A LOSER.
    Cool story, bro. Almost as cool as the one where you pimp your shit somewhere else.

Your solicitations have been removed.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

WTF? Written by some Russian bot?

Sounded like some of the Craigslist replies I receive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSimon View Post
    I traveled to the new areas that i never visited with my new jeep.The journey was good and every thing was excellent.The area i visited is a beautiful place.The jeeping experience was really grate.I can drive it with less efforts and there was no difficulties with my jeep.I also visited some hilly area with this jeep.It is best suited for off road travel.The hill climb racing with this jeep was really awesome.I got more ideas about this from***link removed***and it help to find more travel topics.All the travel was with new jeep and it is quiet awesome.
    I see you didn’t get the hint the first time, and edited your link back in after WJCO warned you. You are obviously a spammer, and your account was suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Fresh Catch
    I missed the part when he said he took his jeep for some "disco dancing to German techno, yes"