$9500; PR60FF, PR44, 5x5.5 Slabs, 37x13.50r17 Cooper STT pros

dillard09

$8500; PR60FF, PR44, 5x5.5 Slabs, 37x13.50r17 Cooper STT pros

I have a full set of axles and wheels and tires for someone.

Rear axle:
Prorock 60 full float hi pinion, 5.38, ARB, 5x5.5, 68.5" setup for Evolever

Front axle:
Prorock 44, 5.38, rubi internals, rubi locker, chromoly shafts, progrips, prosteer ball joints, Evo draglink flip kit, synergy tierod, 65.5", 1.5" adapter 5x5-5x5.5(match rear width and bolt pattern) setup for DTD.

Wheels:
17" ATX Slabs, 5x5.5, 5 wheels, centers painted red, rings blackish, have seen some rocks

Tires:
37x13.50r17, 5 tires, less than 15k miles, one has a plug by doesnt leak

These have seen some rocks and show signs of that.

Looking to get $8500 for the whole setup.

These are for pick up only in New Braunfels, TX at Exodus Jeeps

Any question please let me know.

20180404_125951.jpg
20180404_110110.jpg
20180125_151703.jpg
20180416_200035.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
GLWS & Build.... Did you move to Texas? Use to see your rig regularly in my area but it’s been a while since I’ve spotted it.

dillard09

GLWS & Build.... Did you move to Texas? Use to see your rig regularly in my area but it’s been a while since I’ve spotted it.
Thanks! No sir. I work in Texas and i know this guy close to where i work that does some awesome/amazing work there! So i drove out the jeep for a little work. Will be driving Ol Betsy back out to cali when done.
Thanks Bubba of Exodus Jeeps!

dillard09

Lol. Maybe someday a stretch with tons and 40s, but for now she's almost to what my vision was when I bought her. Right now I want to spend less time and money building and more on wheeling! 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Oh i know what ya mean. Been so long since i have wheeled. Need to get back out there with ya! Cant wait to see what your rig does with those 37s!

BaddestCross

So what your saying is load them up and take them to discount tire them im down! 😆😆
But for reals we might be having a bolt on coilover install party coming up at G-Deezy's garage if interested. 👍

🤣🤣 yeah, too bad they won't touch used tires.

I wouldn't be able to fit the tires in the Jeep to drive them down there. I am interested in coming down to help you guys - or at least get some pizza and beer 😎 - just let me know when. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

dillard09

🤣🤣 yeah, too bad they won't touch used tires.

I wouldn't be able to fit the tires in the Jeep to drive them down there. I am interested in coming down to help you guys - or at least get some pizza and beer 😎 - just let me know when. 🍻

--
🤔🤔 there is a pep boys by my house i wonder if they would.

Of course we will. Its vinnielax that has the coilovers. He is waiting on a box to come in that has the rear hardware to come in.

Top Bottom