Hi from North Carolina

salXK

Thanks for the add just got a 2017 JKU. I’ve owned a YJ,XJ, and 2 XK’s. Modded the first XK about as far as I thought was worth it and it was a great Jeep I could take just about anywhere. I bought the second one to get the Hemi but while coming up with a build plan I changed my mind. Finally pulled the trigger on a four door to build. This is my first JK and the newest Jeep I’ve ever owned bought all the others well used.

I have some build ideas in mind but being my first JK I don’t know all the ins and outs so looking forward to reading some threads and getting some advice. Armor and self recovery are at the top of my list. Wife already yelled at me to get rock rails and skid plates before I take it off road LOL

critter812

Thanks for the add just got a 2017 JKU. I’ve owned a YJ,XJ, and 2 XK’s. Modded the first XK about as far as I thought was worth it and it was a great Jeep I could take just about anywhere. I bought the second one to get the Hemi but while coming up with a build plan I changed my mind. Finally pulled the trigger on a four door to build. This is my first JK and the newest Jeep I’ve ever owned bought all the others well used.

I have some build ideas in mind but being my first JK I don’t know all the ins and outs so looking forward to reading some threads and getting some advice. Armor and self recovery are at the top of my list. Wife already yelled at me to get rock rails and skid plates before I take it off road LOL

Welcome from Apex NC! Where in NC you at? Check out some of the build treads don't buy anything until you know what you want! question fee free to PM me.

salXK

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Welcome from Apex NC! Where in NC you at? Check out some of the build treads don't buy anything until you know what you want! question fee free to PM me.

I’m in Hoke county. I’m taking my time buying stuff. I’ll definitely post for feed back before I buy anything. Right now I know I want a fold down tailgate table. Also thinking of getting the vector bar for mounting phones and IPad.

Top Bottom