So making a list to do a thing.

black pearl

Hooked
My wife gave me the green light to go a little crazy. So I'm making a list, for when the money comes in.
So far what I'm thinking is....
pro rock 60/60
DTD front
PSC
EVO long arm
je reel drivelines
Beadlocks
37s
Atlas twin stick t-case
EVO sliders and armor
Undecided on rear right now coilovers or cantilever.
And all the other little things that make this possible.

Did I go to far? [emoji23] was thinking about 40s but I've been so happy with my 35, I think I'll be really happy with 37s. Also it's expensive to replace 40s down the road. 🤷*♀️ anyways this is the basic list I showed my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JES

Nice list! If you plan on the high clearance long arm kit, I believe only the evo lever works with that setup, so that should make that an easy decision for the rear.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Nice list! If you plan on the high clearance long arm kit, I believe only the evo lever works with that setup, so that should make that an easy decision for the rear.

Good to know! I just wasn't sure I wanted to make the jeep louder, with after market exhaust.

Atta boy!![emoji482]. What’s the secret?

To getting the wife to agree? Good sales pitch! [emoji23] really she loves wheeling as well.

black pearl

Hooked
This is too cool [emoji106] congratulations and can't wait to see the new and improved build sheet and final product

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very cool! Looks like you’re off to a good start with your list!

Thanks [emoji16]
Still tweaking the list but pretty sure it's a set up I'll be really happy with. Super stoked that things are panning out.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Nice list! Since your planning on doing the front DTD you should do the rear also. The EVO lever is a really cool design and will keep everything up and out of the way. I hear the quiet crawl exhaust isn’t that bad at keeping the noise down

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

This isn't exactly true. The High Clearance long arm already requires cutting and burning metal on the axle to install anyway. you can do whatever you want. I know guys who run the High Clearance Long arm with Shocks and coil springs, w/ bolt on coilovers, AND guys who went with the lever system... each one requires a bit of fabrication regardless... just set it up for what you need and rock it. :twocents:

Exodus 4x4

This isn't exactly true. The High Clearance long arm already requires cutting and burning metal on the axle to install anyway. you can do whatever you want. I know guys who run the High Clearance Long arm with Shocks and coil springs, w/ bolt on coilovers, AND guys who went with the lever system... each one requires a bit of fabrication regardless... just set it up for what you need and rock it. :twocents:

Not to mention EVO now makes the high clearance axle brackets for the conventional setups.

Ddays

Hooked
If you're never gonna go over 37's do you really need the 60/60 combo? You can save some $$ with s PR44/60 and pay for other mods if that's the case. If you THINK you may want 40's on down the road then def the 60/60.

Great list BTW - Gonna be an awesome Jeep! :thumb:

black pearl

Hooked
Nice list! Since your planning on doing the front DTD you should do the rear also. The EVO lever is a really cool design and will keep everything up and out of the way. I hear the quiet crawl exhaust isn’t that bad at keeping the noise down

I am leaning toward the lever, if I do any exhaust I would definitely go with the quiet crawler , it is a nice sounding setup

black pearl

Hooked
If you're never gonna go over 37's do you really need the 60/60 combo? You can save some $$ with s PR44/60 and pay for other mods if that's the case. If you THINK you may want 40's on down the road then def the 60/60.

Great list BTW - Gonna be an awesome Jeep! :thumb:

See that's the thing, I don't know where I'll want to end up in the future. 🤷*♀️I don't want to build and in a few years want to move up again, and need to rebuild. So my thinking is get to that point right from the gate if I'm going to drop this much on it.

Top Bottom