Weekend Exploration - Michigan

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Howdy,

This past weekend my wife, Kimberly and I, attended a group event Saturday. Sunday, we went off on our own to explore.

We had some of the best guides/spotters at this event that I've had the opportunity to work with. As you all know, some folks are spotters. Some, well, they do their best. Here, Pete guided a half-dozen different folks through.
062018 St Helen-5.jpg

When we went through, one of our friends was kind enough to catch the obligatory 'stuffed' shot for us :).
IMG_3387.JPG

In Michigan's St. Helen Motorsports area, found there's an even more picturesque area of sand to play in, than the uber-well known Silver Lake Dunes on the state's west side.
JTP-20180609-0006.jpg

Quite often, Kim and I enjoy just going off exploring on our own. Having recently added a winch to the recovery kit, we have a bit more peace of mind when doing so. Sunday, we went exploring areas south and west of Prudenville, Michigan.
062018 St Helen-8.jpg

062018 St Helen-7.jpg

I always get a kick out of what qualifies as a 'road' in Michigan.
Sleepy Hollow 1024.jpg

Been busy, hadn't posted much of late. Thought I'd make a moment to share.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Cool adventure! I haven’t run those trails yet in St Helen but after seeing those pictures, I need to go check it out. Thanks for posting that up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom