New guy from Indy!

HammermanJKUR

Hey guys,
My names Nick Trusty aka Hammerman (well really hammerman Jr) I got into Jeeps when I was 7 when my dad bought us a cj7 that he built and we wheeled. I was hooked. We’ve built a lot of Jeeps over the years. After dad passed in 2011 I went and started racing side by sides and kind of got out of wheeling Jeeps. My daughter is now 7 and she loved watching the JK ADVENTURE with me. And she asked “Do any of your Jeeps run?” My answer was “kind of” so I started doing research trying to find the perfect jk for my family. And after a couple of years found the right one. 2014 Copperhead JKUR. To me it was kind of an emotional buy because it’s the same color as my original cj7. That to this day I regret selling. Anyway I just got the Jeep I made some lift pucks for it (my family owns trusty-cook. We make deadblow hammers for all the major tool companies. Hence the hammerman name and the ability to pour my own budget boost [emoji23]) and now I’m looking to start wheeling again. Figured getting the kid in the woods and rocks would be good for her. Y’all seem like some awesome people and can’t wait to meet some of you out on the trails! Thanks for the add! IMG_1361.jpg IMG_2052.jpg IMG_2054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HammermanJKUR

I’m a big fan of both. I’ve raced sxs at badlands for years so I know that place like the back of my hand. Red bird on the other hand I’ve only been to a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom